Combat Max® Ant Killing Gel
Kills in hours.
FAST control of ants* in 3-5 days.
Visible results overnight!
For hard to reach places such as cracks and crevices.
Pair with Combat® bait stations and Combat® strips for maximum control.
*Effective against Argentine, Carpenter, Cornfield, Pharaoh, White Footed, Odorous House, Pavement and Little Black Ants
Combat Max® Ant Killing Gel helps you get rid of ants and the colony in just 3 to 5 days.
It’s formulated to attract ants quickly, while its fast-acting insecticide, Fipronil, starts to kill ants in hours.
Worker ants return to the colony and feed the bait to the larvae and to the queen, killing the entire ant colony.
This form-fitting gel is easy to use. Apply it to cracks, crevices and other hard-to-reach places where ants enter the home.
Combat Max® Ant Killing Gel is effective against Carpenter, Pharaoh, Argentine, Cornfield, Odorous House, Pavement, White Footed and Little Black Ants.
Package includes 1(27g) syringe of ant killing gel.
Active Ingredient: Fipronil
NOTE: It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Keep exposed gel away from open foods and food-contact surfaces.
- 1. To apply gel: remove cap, touch tip to surface and depress the plunger. Place gel in areas of suspected ant activity, next to ant trails, and near ant nests. Recap tube after use. Avoid applying gel in direct sunlight.
- 2. Apply gel in spots, and to cracks and crevices. For best results, apply many spots of gel where you see ants foraging and entering the structure.
- 3. Do not apply the gel to areas that have been recently sprayed with insecticide or contaminated with foggers, and do not spray insecticide over the gel, as this may make the bait ineffective.
- 4. Inspect placements and reapply as needed.
For Indoor Use
- Place gel in areas where you see ants.
- Do not place bait in locations that are frequently washed, as bait will be removed by washing.
- Do not treat food-preparation surfaces.
- Do not use this product in or on electrical equipment where a possibility of shock exists.
- The product may stain textiles and clothing.
For Outdoor Use
Place the gel outdoors into or adjacent to structures where you see ants, next to ant trails and suspected areas of ant activity.
Ants take the gel and return to the colony.
Ants feed the bait to the larvae and the queen, killing the colony.